Monday, October 27, 2014

CLAY ART

Hi friends,Since a long time I want to try this Clay flower wall art.I wanted to put all assorted flowers into a vase then frame it  without glass.
These flowers were made using the harder clay not so fresh.I have kept aside to be used for this sort of paintings.With a little bit of jig saw puzzling with the colored flwoers I could put together with the combination.I know this image is not that clear but in real it looks fresh and attractive.
Fixing the vase with flowers  was more time consuming.Since I kept changing the position.But finally I could able to put together.I realised it is not that easy to do these types of painting.If the flowers are freshly made I mean the clay is still wet it  can be stuck easily without much fuss .I do want to try more of these in the coming months
Happy crafting !
Thanks for visiting my blog

8 comments:

  1. So good to see you posting...the idea is awesome and love the buds in the 2nd photo
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work,
    The textures were wonderful ...
    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute flowers..beautiful work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Anandhi, Unique and never seen before idea for the vase.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...