Tuesday, May 10, 2016

ALTERED BOX

Hello friends,
 Altered and upcycled crafts fever had caught me very badly not leaving me to do anything else.I thank my blogger friends for the inspiration.

This month I will be sharing a old carton turned to a house with  two drawers in the front to store some craft items.Top roof can also be opened to store a little heavy objects.




 


This empty carton was with me for the past one year,I wanted to do a house with windows, curtains and a cage.Everything I was planning and imagining in my mind.Suddenly one fine day I rummaged my trash spread in two rooms and lofts to find the materials to put together.


Long back I did this painted canvas with  clay petunias .It fitted exactly to breadth of the box.




Under it I gave two slits to hold the drawers(old sweet boxes)





Small cage with a quilled bird
front door with a corrugated sheet, used acrylic spray and a cat made of air dry   clay


Side view with a window.I liked the window ring.It is a top part of a body spray.The top roof can be opened to store more heavy things like fevicol ,spray can etc.All kinds of trash are used here.Even the background, "world map paper" is also from a magazine which I have preserved.Nothing goes waste only thing is you have to have a heart to store these junks.
I would like to hear your comments and suggestions.
Thanks for stopping by
Have a creative day

Linking this post to the
wonderful blog below

 http://anythingbutcutechallenge.blogspot.in/

5 comments:

  1. This is a stunning creation !! wow love the way you have given it a makeover ! Love the little details you have added makes it awesome !Thank you for dropping in at my blog and commenting ! I am your new follower here
    Cheers
    Sharada Dilip
    http://happymomentzz.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sharara dilip acharya. I am honoured!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Anandhi, the transformation is truly amazing! I love all the little details you added and the finished house is fantastic!

    Thank you for joining in our 'Celebrate Your Style' challenge at Anything But Cute. Anne DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely amazing!! Wow!! What a transformation of the box!! The details are fabulous!! Thanks so much for playing along with our "Celebrate Your Style" challenge at Anything But Cute!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Redanne and Lisa pleasure is mine to have you in my blog

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...