Saturday, May 21, 2016

HAND MADE GIFTS/ ORGANISERS

Hi crafters
I am sharing here the most common carton boxes" make over".Which can be used for packing gifts  organisers  or anything you fancy.Depending on the creativity these waste cartons can be put to good use.

I inserted a wire and made a beaded handle before pasting the paper.
paper pasted  around the box


I added a bit of lace and embellishment,stuck a body spray lid for  the bottom to make it stand.

Ah here it is standing majestic is it not?
I covered the" body spray" lid with gold lace





I like to collect all cartons from toothpaste to cereal box.Above  one is a sneak peak of my organisers made out  of my carton  collection.if you want yours to be converted like the above.Do drop a line.I work with NGOs with skill developement.If you can pass your cartons we can  customise for a nominal fee.

Have a wonderful weekend

Linking this post to Lisa's blog
http://decoratetocelebrate.blogspot.in

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous project and pretty! Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely and brilliant redo. Thank you for your sweet comment, Anandhi :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...