Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Fridge Magnets.

Hi friends,
Wish you all a very Happy and Prosperous New Year& Sankranthi.I wanted to share mini canvas fridge magnets.After Decoupaging, Mini Magnets are the trend these days.I tried a few on different themes.
Simple Landscape,  Mandala  &Textured backgrounds

Mixed media with Thai clay flowers.I am never bored with thai clay.Any project is not complete without this clay flowers




Black Bird series

These are easy to paint and require less time to finish which satisfy all the passionate art lovers.
It also serves as a ideal gift.
Hope you like this post.If you are inspired by  this post and tried anything similar to  this Do let me know I will be the first one to hop  on to your blog
Happy crafting until next month.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your lovely comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...