Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Creative Fresh Flower Arrangement

Flower arrangements are meant to create a  warm and peaceful ambience.To create novel and unique arrangement one must be fully stocked with numerous  flower vases (containers) .Now a-days vases come in all sizes and shapes, what about the price?one may ask, Yes You are  right, most of them are highly expensive.In this post I would like to differ  the myth  about  fancy containers.They  are not a" must" to create flower arrangements.


Above one is a Sea -Shell Shaped Terracota  container painted with pearl mettallic color ( you can always repaint to  change the color)

.
I had used ceramic pickle jars as vases with the same above stand (fig-1)
This is actually a wooddenglass top table (made with coffee  branches) .Glass is removed to hold flowers
With one set of accessory you can mix n match with many  type of vases, be it mud, plastic or even  paper  you can create your own vases for these arrangments.So next time if you want to create an arrangment do not  look for  expensive ones just dress up a corner with any vase you fancy it can be  old kettle or a pearl pet bottle nicely spray painted  it requires a little bit of imagination  and  nothing else.Hope you agree with me
Hope this info on vases is useful to you
Do  leave your comments/suggestions I am ever eager to know about it
Thanks for stopping by
Have a great day!



9 comments:

  1. Missed your posts... Good to have you back.Such lovely arrangements you have shared
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome sonia I always look forward to your comments thanks
    anandhi

    ReplyDelete
  3. We also need your talent to give mundane things such beauty. I Love when you post flower arrangements I learn so much from it. The last two pictures look more special to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I nеed to to thank you fоr this fantastіc read!
    ! I dеfіnitelу loved eveгy little bit оf іt.
    I havе got you book-markeԁ to look аt new ѕtuff yоu ρoѕt�

    Stop by mу ωebpage - party pills in australia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love your website.. Excellent colors & theme.
    Did you make this web site yourself? Please
    reply back as I'm looking to create my very own blog and would love to find out where you got this from or just what the theme is called. Thanks!

    Visit my weblog ... top 10 juicers ()

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...