Wednesday, June 12, 2019

TERRARIUM



Hello all,Welcome to my Blog.Today I will be sharing  my Terrarium project.


Terrariums are a minautre garden in a bottle.You can use Glass bottle or  Plastic also


I have used plastic bottle cut into half.You may require pebbles,Charcoal powder,colored sand and some succulent plants.



Put a layer of charcoal powder at the bottom of the bottle




Add Cocoa peat as a second layer


Plant your succulent in cocoa peat




Now add colored  sand and pebbles,While watering use sprayer to sprinkle over it.
Thumb rule is  not to water daily.Leave it near the window sill where direct sunlight is coming.


Here is an assorted terrariums near the window.
Do give it a try,I am sure you  will enjoy.

Thankyou for visiting my blog

Have a  Nice day!

Anandhi



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your lovely comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...