Tuesday, June 16, 2020

cold porcellain artefacts

Hello all,
Welcome to my blog. Today I will be sharing my cold porcelain work here.
There are numerous variety.I will be sharing a few here.

This I made for" Navarathri" as return gifts.


A succulent pot




Miniature Bouquet/fridge magnet



Baby doll magnet




A Wall hanging with cold porcelain flowers.





This medium is versatile you can make various items with this cold porcelain clay.Hope this inspires you to create.Since it is very popular among crafs I didn't explain the process in making,If you do have any doubts or require any tutorials please connect with me I can make customised  tutorials for you.

Thankyou for visiting
Have a great day!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your lovely comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...