Thursday, July 30, 2020

Recylcled Bottles




Welcome to my blog,This month I will be sharing some of my recycled bottles.Each bottle is special  and fun to work with.I tried my hand in all the techniques from decoupage to texture work and crackle effect.Do not forget to mention which is your favourite technique.
This is a juice bottle I applied Crackle medium and did decoupage to show case the cracks

It is a colored bottle,I want to retain the color so I did clay work on it

White colored shampoo bottle,I made texture work on it with Plaster of  paris{p.o.p}

Some  decoupage and clay work on it.

This whole lot I did in two days.It all depends on your mind set and time management,If your design is clear the work gets over in no time.But if you have too many options and bottles you get confused and the work drag on  for weeks.Do you agree? what say? comment in the comments section below.

Thankyou for visiting
Have a creative  day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your lovely comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...