Wednesday, May 1, 2013

FAUX SUCCULENT




 This  is one more recycled craft using pista shells I want to share here.


 Most of the shells  which I saw while browsing   are painted  lilies/lotus



But I want to make it a succulent.After making   many succulents.I was confused whether to arrange it in a shoe box like vertical garden or in a pot.

But I  found one flower basket in my junk yard and arranged it. Sticking  the pista shells with glue gun was easy but only  had to spend more time in arranging and  altering it. So this is my "FAUX SUCCULENTS"
How did you like it ?
 Leave your comments/suggestions I would be pleased to  read it
Have a nice day
Thanks for visitiing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your lovely comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...