Thursday, September 8, 2016

KERALA MURAL


Hello Friends,
It has been a  very long time since I did painting.I was totally lost in my new found world of decoupage and flower arrangments.One of my friend suggested that we do   a kerala mural painting together.we talked   and  discussed  went on postponing and then one fine day we did started to paint.


I wanted to display a bit differently/My old recycled drum was looking dull I wanted  to give a make over with this mural.










I just wrapped  the painted sheet(Catridge paper) over the box and applied two coats of Mod Podge

For the lid also I  pasted a  pattern paper.The satisfaction I got  after finishing this painting was tremendous,It made me ponder over my earlier paintings.It is high time I should return to my roots.I am grateful to my friend for her suggestion.Hoping to do more painting.
Thanks for stopping by
Your ideas and suggestions are always welcome


4 comments:

Thankyou for your lovely comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...