Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Blooming beauties-2014

Ever since I started this blog  I  share  my garden pictures.This is the 3rd year I am sharing.though have not added any new plant to my collection. I try to rearrange the display of the pots by including mural,figurines etc,This is a wood log I tried planting succulents in it.
This is near the window sill different shades of calladium are planted.
Small patch of lawn with a floating plant in the center.


.This year we could  see the  Oncidium orchid and Hydrangeas  bloom.It  stays for a week to 10 days.,adding a little color to the monochromatic  foliage collection
Thanks for stopping by
Have a nice day



5 comments:

  1. How beautiful it looks Anandhi...love the figurine of the lady Especially
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely garden..so beautiful..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments sonia
    anandhi

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so talented in so many ways Anandhi.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...