Thursday, June 23, 2011

Zentangle




Zentangles/Zendoodles, are abstract drawings created with pen and ink. These drawings are created from sections of patterns, often called 'tangles', which are, in turn, built with small repetitive strokes. The wonderful thing about Zentangling is that anyone can do it. You don't have to be an artist; all you need is to be able to hold a pen. If you can write your name, then you can create intricate-looking drawings like these.


With Zentangle, you can always explore new areas of experience and insight.
There is no eraser in life and there is no eraser in Zentangle. However, in Zentangle (and in life), you discover that even if you make what seems to be a mistake, you can then build on that event as a new pattern and go in unexpected and exciting new directions.

I tried making some zentangle in Adobe photoshop.I named it "Digitangle"




This I made with the photoshop "artistic" brushes.

I edited with" warp" tool to resemble a petal




I duplicated the layers to form a necklace


I downloaded this image from "googleimages" and pasted it around her neck.





The frame and the screws are done in photoshop.
I was not satisfied with this picture and started making a 3d room to hold this picture frame
After making the 3d room I found the side walls empty so I pasted some of my hand drawn zentangle


This is my Zentangle


Again I found something was amiss.

This time I pasted the silhouettes of onlookers





I struggled for hours adding different photoshop filters for the flooring to make it look like a real auditorium





Finally I hit upon the correct
"filters"and adjustments Lo and here it is my first Digidoodling!

I thank Jaya of Crafty challenge for coming up with such an addictive topic for a contest.
Yes I am linking this post too for her Digi doodling contest
crafty JC Challenge /digital/doodling

Thankyou for stopping by.Do not forget to leave your kind suggestions/comments.Your comments are always precious and carefully treasured in a seperate folder.

Happy Doodling!!!

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely fabulous. Love your idea. does look like a real auditorium. I have an award for you in my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this us very interesting. Maybe you would be kind to post the zentangle as a digi image for others? :)
    I loved this.

    Thanks for playing at CraftyJC Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up last week. Market Your Biz and Giveaways is open again. Please feel free to link up to promote your business or giveaway :) Btw, can you also share your creative posts at the Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop? Hope to see you there at the party :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like fun! I am inspired to give digital a try!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant photoshop workespecially the peacock feathers and the room effect...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Anandhirajan,
    I didn't know you do Digital Arts, this is very clever of you. Excellent!!! I may try this☺ Nice2CU by my spot and thanks for visiting. See you soon.
    Happy Creating☺♥
    MoMeMa
    www.momemart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...