Friday, January 13, 2012

Water Color painting

This is a water color painting on catridge paper. I had tried to complement the photo with Thai clay roses.

Displaying painting along with suitable flower arrangement is unique and interesting.



These are all thai clay flowers which are  hand made  without any cutters



This is one more painting  





Close-up of the above

Ixora miniatures arranged in a tiny sea shell.In both the paintings 
I tried to match the flower with the scenery.I wanted to complete my thai clay flowers.But it never seem to end so I found a new way to display along with a painted scene.
Hope you like it

Happy Sankaranthi



10 comments:

  1. beautiful painting ad flowers
    happy sankranti to u

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to water colour , Your flowers are so beautiful and I like your combination of the paintings and flower arrangement.Your first landscape is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute flowers and paintings...Lovely works...Great effort!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful flowers and the paintings are nice too!

    Happy Sankaranti to you & your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the painting and the detail of the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow interesting creations.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.com
    http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.com/p/shop.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for coming on my blog!This is the chance to discover creations that ment my very first love: designs and painting.Oh,I am so amazed with everything I see and so pleased to learn new things.CONGRATULATIONS !
    all the best,aureliaeugenia

    ReplyDelete
  8. U have a very creative hand :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...