Friday, April 17, 2015

CLAY DOLLS

Hello friends, This month I want to share my clay cuties which I  did long back but didn't post.I would hate to add the phrase " I have no time" would rather say I did not give priority to  it.When I was browsing I realised that it was high time I did a new post. .This clay fever is very contagious you will not be able to do anything  once you start with this.I am stuck  with this
Top view of  finger length size dolls."Dont you think it is a waste of time doing this much tiny creatures?Someone asked me.I dont think so.I  simply loved doing it.
For me,Set of dolls would be incomplete without a floral arrangement at the back.I tried doing two different
set of flowers as back drop
Hope you like these

I would be delighted to see your comments

Happy crafting.


3 comments:

  1. Hi its a good information provide. thanks for sharing.
    Return Gifts | Wedding Return Gifts Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is beautiful Anandhi :) Very informative.... Happy to follow you:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The teddy bears Especially are so adorable
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...