Sunday, February 1, 2015

MIXED MEDIA CANVAS PAINTING

Hello Friends,
This time I tried making Mixed media canvas with an old photograph.
Usually this is done with ready made kits,Chip boards, charms and Gesso and alchohol inks I  have no patience to hunt for the products ,I tried replacing with hand made charms,
One part of the background is done with ceramic powder.Instead of chipboard I pasted cardstock decorated with seashells.So Happy I have made using only with locally available material.No GESSO,No Alchohol inks and no fancy stuff Only Desi stuff..BE  INDIAN  BUY INDIAN!!!
 Hope you like this post.If you have any doubts please do write to me would be glad to help.
Thanks for stopping by
Have a wonderful Month.I will post a new one next month.



2 comments:

  1. WOW I love that Desi spirit!! Anandhi...we need more people to explore with our indigenous products!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sonia.if there are people like u to acknowledge and encourage am willing to experiment and explore
    Thanks once again
    Anandhi

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...